You are constantly telling us how difficult it is to find furniture of a certain size so we are delighted to be able to offer a Bespoke Service. Bespoking furniture for our clients forms an increasing share of our workload. Perhaps this reflects the difficulty you have in finding exactly what you need. Most of our customers are pleasantly surprised by how little it adds to the cost to commission a piece in a bespoke size. We can play on variations of our own designs and modify sizes of our collection to suit you.
We are also asked at times to design a particular item from scratch and, as long as we feel that the piece is in keeping with what we already do, we will create the piece for you (and maybe even add it to our collection!). All that we ask is that you provide us with a simple sketch or image and some measurements, we will take care of the rest, advising you if you would like us to.
So, we look forward to receiving your requests and turning them into reality, using eco-friendly methods and materials. If you need dimensions and/or and approximate price of any of the items below simply email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the number in brackets.
Please be aware that ordering a bespoke piece obviously makes a significant difference to the delivery time. Typically this is 10 – 14 weeks. Certainly not unusual for bespoked furniture and most of our customers consider the wait well worthwhile if it means getting something that meets all their requirements rather than settling for a compromise!
Our know-how and your ideas: this is the new Scumble Goosie!
(1) Freestanding unit for Belfast Sink
(2) Rosen Coffee Table 92cm Dia x 51cm high
(3) Long Rosen Stool 100cm wide x 38cm deep x 44cm high (measured to top of wooden frame)
(4) A larger version of our Empire chest (80 x 41 x 124cm high)
(5) A country cupboard for London 86 x 56 x 127cm H
(6) Bow Fronted Sideboard 120 x 50 x 120cm H
(7) Bespoke television corner cabinet for a house in Gloucestershire 135cm wide x 42cm deep x 60cm tall
(8) Bespoke paint finish on a standard FT2/WR French Bedside
(9) Gustavian Bookcase with adjustable shelves
(10) One of a pair of larger bookcases 106 x 35 x 220cm h
(11) Low Bookcase for a Landing 122 x 27 x 81cm H
(12) Bespoke Chest with carvings 160 x 62 x 95cm H
(13) Media Cabinet made to match a customers Gustavian 2 Drawer Chest (CD1)
(14) Large Bookcase for a house in Hammersmith (228cm wide x 46cm x 240cm tall)
(15) Bookcase with divisions to hold sheet music
(16) Triple version of our Classic Wardrobe (163 x 60 x 210cm high)
(17) Example of one of our standard pieces given a special hand painted touch!
(18) Extra wide Radiator Table with central leg
(19) Glazed Cupboard 109 x 45 x 220cm H
(20) Empire style Headboard
(21) 90cm Dia Empire Circular Dining Table
(22) Triptic Mirror for a property developer
(23) 4 Poster Bed
(24) Rectangular version of our Pearl Dining Table.
(25) Dresser 120 x 50 x 200cm h
(26) Four Door Sideboard (190 x 35 x 75cm tall)
(27) Daybed version of our sleigh bed (with secret drawer). Sized for a 2’6″ x 6′ 3″ mattress.
(28) Bow Fronted Dressing Table
(29) Empire Computer Desk with pull out keyboard shelf 145 x 60 x 76cm H
(30) 3 Drawer version Of Empire Bedside Chest with additional detailing.
(31) Dresser with glazed doors 150 x 55 x 200cm H
(32) Cupboard for general storage 120 x 50 x 120cm H
(33) Sideboard with oiled oak top 90 x 45 x 90cm H
(34) Farmhouse style table 237 x 105 x 75cm H
(35) Empire Pedestal Desk 158 x 65 x 78cm H
(36) Empire Open Sideboard with waxed finish. 170 x 50 x 82cm H
(37) Gustavian bed for customer in Spain
(38) Sideboards for a hotel in the Caribbean 200x 50 x 85cm H
(39) Farmhouse Table for a barn conversion in Wiltshire 205 x 205 x 77cm H
(40) Olivia Style coffee table 90 x 90 x 50cm H
(41) Simple Empire Side Table 50 x 50 x 50cm H
(42) Gustavian Writing Bureau
(43) Colonial Bed with Trundle
(44) Bunk Beds Gustavian Style!
- (45) Oval Pedestal Table
(45) Bow Fronted Washstand